- Take a lot of pictures by using point-and-shoot digital cameras.
- Download them from Camera/Memory card to computer
- Edit them in Picture editor
- Upload them to web-album sites like flickr or picasa
- Share photos from Picasa or Filkr
- Upload and share on social networking sites like Orkut or Facebook.
Picasa makes sharing photos really easy. I use Picasa Desktop Application for all my photos. Picasa has concept of gadgets where you can add button, clicking on which it will post your album to sites like Orkut or Facebook. So here is my way.
- Download photos from Camera or Phone using Picasa.
- Edit them using picasa
- Use picasa tool bar buttons to upload them to Picasa Web album, orkut and facebook.
And orkut has inbuilt support for Picasa Web Albums See screen shot below
Hope this simple tip makes your life with Photos and Social Networks easier.