Friday, January 23, 2009

Free Collaboration Software : Mikogo

I just used free collaboration software Mikogo. At work place I used WebEX : the default choice but at home I needed to collaborate : basically share screen, show some demos, slides. With content sharing you also need to speak : i used skype for that. For screen sharing I searched google and Mikogo was the first result. It the on of the nest free software I have encountered : No hidden features, nearly all of features : like giving control to other participants, see other participants screen are present.
It also has integration with skype which i did not used but will use for my next meeting. I initially assumed there will be some cap on either on duration on participants but our meeting well last 2 and half hours. In fact we spent 10 minutes in finding and testing out features of Mikogo.

Who needs WebEX? certainly for personal Mikogo is the best.

..
Tushar

No comments: